Wednesday, January 9, 2013

If I had wings

Short notes on how things went for me in my first hour in our new Castilla server, as it's late and I should have been in bed by now.

Logged in at 8:00PM when it launched, but couldn't get out of Quarters.  Eventually, the server had to shut down for emergency maintenance.  I was about to give up and tune out for the night when Fox-san said, "It's up" at 9:45PM.

It was very laggy... but I guess it's lively, there are so many people now!  Tons of names I don't recognize, but I was comforted in seeing those that I do (even though they were people from Orpesia that I don't know personally).

I checked on accounts to make sure item counts were correct/close.  There was a loss variation of three to twelve items.  My premium items from Illier did not get transferred, which I'm very disappointed.

Horror of horrors, all my gears that are in Inventory or Leo were modless.  Only the gears that were in Quarters retained their mods.  This is rather worrisome.  I hope T3 will fix this soon!

It started to get late for me, so I didn't start any quests.  All I did was get Unlimited Shot for Katia and Etienne and ET for Stella.  I haven't even geared them because I'm worried about those modless gears.  :\

Oh, and before I signed off for the night, I received a request.  ;D


That's my report of my first day and first hour!  Hopefully tomorrow things will get ironed out.  :<


2 comments:

  1. Ferrieeeee we went to Cortez yesterday and it was a mess lol but we managed to kill it in the end, I think a GC dropt but dunno who got it.
    I had to get unlimited shot because all the gearless mod thing and really unlimited shot is so good, but then I realized I had no good pistol and I had no muskt armor :O so I end up purchasing one of those cheap NPC armor D:
    -Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, lucky you! I was already zzz. How long did it take? Hopefully enough of you had racial weapons and armors with stats so that it wasn't that painful.

      One of my two musk armors and one of my wiz armors had stats because characters were wearing them in Quarters. The four pistols I put on my muskies, two have stats, two are blank. Even my Rosario is blank because my Emi was wearing her rod instead of her Rosario. T.T

      I hope I can at least start some character quests without modded gears before I poof to business trip this weekend. *sigh* I feel behind you guys already. :<

      Delete