Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rascel the Rascal

I *could* have gotten Rascel by now, but of course T3 insists that I wasn't consistently logged on.

Did weekendies (Bounty Hunter) on a weekday.  :o  Tried to do them with team who's only geared with blank trump weapons and 96e/ELB armors.  ^.^;  Though for some reason tagged a Frost ring.  I probably just need two more then have all five.

Actually I had considered crafting an Inno ring, but short Redemption ring.

No luck with Montoro Ring still.

After days of no Sewing Boxes, finally got five of them.  Though only one of them was a costume I didn't have before.  Work in progress, for sure.

No time, no time, always short on time.  Running like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.

Speaking of rabbits, two new Blog Guardians have been introduced.  I need double the luck.  :<

No comments:

Post a Comment