Thursday, February 14, 2013

Post #375: Ligthening Fast Questing

So...  In two hours I finished HWC, Torsche, and up to the Basement part of Marie quest.  :o

HWC took five minutes and Torsche took ten minutes.  O.O!  I didn't know how Ania/Musk/CathyINT were going to do because they were using Combatant/Outrage/Elemental Lord with my unmodded Chess & Dragon blunts/Golem & ATK/ATK SPD pistols/3AR LOE.  Used Principal potion (event), Pink loli, and Mystic Ampule (event).  Torsche quest got shortened.  It used to be an hour, but now it's only half hour.  I didn't think I could get that far on Marie quest.  That part surprised me the most.  :o

Favor points currently at 60/100.  Basement points range from 7 to 10 depending on how generous Marie feels that day.  So potentially four to six days to finish.

Then I went and grabbed my Rascel card.  \(^.^)/  T3 corrected my points and I was able to get him.  But OMG.  My poor Rascel.  He couldn't be Issia because "ssi" was not permitted and he couldn't be Isiah because of "iah".  Poor guy had to be Isaia.  T.T

Also got Tora today.  :o  Just plain Reilly.  His moodiness scares me.
Finished Furious stance book quest, posted on Tracker along with Rascel card.
Now I only have Abyss stance book quest left in the "Recruitment" tab of Quest logs.
I haven't touched any of the ones in "Select".  >.>;
Oh and got my second Veronif Diary, which I will eventually convert to Magic Book for Vincent.  Someday.  When I get that Montoro Ring.  T.T

My last lowbies.
Going to try to find time to vesp Rafael and Isaia this weekend.

Cruise - Had better be worth the hunting and those chips for stance book.
Tora - Too much of a PVP character to me, which I don't do.  He's probably going to collect dust.
Rascel - Looks so charismatic next to Tora.  Almost considering spamming Master Card on him.

145 more Dragonfly Silk to go!!!  d('.'d)

6 comments:

  1. May I ask why the extra dragonfly silks? OwO Gonna run for another brat or helping someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two brats is one too many. I just have an obsession with collecting Dragonfly Silk???

      The world may never know. :o

      Delete
    2. ah that's wise. Here's a tip. save up some rufus reaper wings for bristia.

      Delete
    3. Lovely, lovely. Well I keep just about everything except for Pure ores.

      Delete
  2. gratz on getting the characters ovo

    Cruz/Cruise is pretty awesome o: I think he's worth it but that's coming from a maniacal fan lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D

      I was lazy with Cruise because my first quest was Queen Bee. D: Then Valk > Capy Leader > Acro > Imoogi

      Versus the other account which was Valk > Imoogi > Acro > Capy > Queen Bee (did this one with my own acct)

      I hope Cruise will be good. I saw too much hype about Veronif and I was disappointed with her. I didn't hear anything about Cruise, so I suppose I'll have to try him out when I get around to leveling his stance (whenever that is!). I don't have any swords with mods because of the issue T3 has yet to fix for all of us!!! T.T

      Delete