Sunday, February 3, 2013

Squirrels in Boxes

Active hunted Dragonfly Silk during CW.  The additional 100% drops buff helped I think.  Every two to three Bigfoot dropped them!  Finished up the first set of 300.

Was able to finish the combat with the Mages with some advice from Fox-san who also helped clear the mobs in Luci Basement for safe passage to the instance spot.  Was worried the other account couldn't do this, because only had a Master Asoka and an Expert Helena.  But it was done!

Tora's childhood was very sad.  Those instance dialogues were long...  At some points I just wanted them to talk faster so I could move on to the part where I turned in the DS.  All that hard work on DS farming, gone, gone, in a flash!  LOL...

The fight against Tora was tough too.  Had to card Lisa up to Master because Expert* wasn't enough DR/AR.  Also had to borrow a dagger with 3AR.  I've never used Arnis before, it was my first time actually skilling with it.  Miraculously, finished killing him in five minutes.  *I don't know if it's the patch version we're on or what, but Blitz Assault did not require a Master Lisa.  I had a fresh Expert.

But yay, one Tora down, one more to go!  40/300 DS  LOL... Back to farming!

Tora being greeted to the world of Castilla server by the sisters!


Day two of Activator quest, I kept answering the questions wrong.  I think you get ten minutes in Catherine's room, and I couldn't even finish answering the questions correctly!  I tend to get the last (fifth) question wrong and then have to start over again.  Maybe this is telling me how little I know about the game.  >.<;  It took me twice yesterday to get the Basement map quest thing right.  The first time it was Victor west and second time it was Lloyd north.  I get to do this map quest again (eventually a third time too, if I can get a fourth one going...), but I think this time I won't get confused.  :p

Attended ASV, but didn't get to finish because I was being hollered to get to the dinner table.  BH Ice gave me a Frost skill ring which I already had two of.  :<  Went to BH Occulta too.  Deadman didn't give me a Montoro ring.  Bahia Room didn't want to give me Sewing Boxes.  :<

Character wise, Tobias and Florencia were promoted to Vet yesterday, Ambrosia (Sharon) was promoted to Vet today, spam carded the sisters to Expert (going to work on their Equities, saving Flintlock for later), and now continuing to level Francois (Frost) and Cynthia (Hermetisme) and added Xenia to the team to work on Blitz Assault.  Looking to work on Ambrosia Trikinesis and Florencia Therapy (go back to work on ET eventually, sigh).  Tobias gets to sit in the dunce corner until his Montoro Ring shows up.

Didn't make any progress on Cruise's quest, as I didn't go hunting.  I think I will get Tora's card before I get Cruise's card (Cruise hunts are a pain).

Six more days until February 9th, meaning one month of being on this new server!  I hope I can get all the character cards by then.  v( '.' )v

I hope T3 gives us two more weeks of 100% Exp Combat and Exp Stance buff, I would appreciate it a whole lot.  I need it to level up Cruise and Tora to Vet and get the rest of Expert Stances leveled up!  T.T  (No vesping, because no UD weapons, and self vesping takes a long time if there's no event exp buff!)
This month my time in the game has been shorter and shorter and when I do have time I have mostly been doing my character quests and leveling characters when I'm away from the laptop.  I get stressed out that I've been missing out on clan activities, but I can't really help it.  I'm not around when the majority of when these raids occur (at work/commuting) or I can't participate in extended raids because of family and don't know when I will be pulled away.  :\  I try hard to be active, but there's not much I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment