Tuesday, March 5, 2013

cashmere cardigan

Minor progress on Panfilo.  Managed to make one more soup, the fifth one that went to Nar.  67/100 Pretty much know that I need to make three more soups for a total of eight.  Don't know how I'm going to make it.  Going to involve Thick meats.  :x

Count down to Bristia!  Today's character - Heyran shall be Reneia

As it turns out, we will not be seeing J.D. nor Kano yet.
J.D.'s name to be reveal tomorrow anyway.  :)

See you all in Bristia!

(I will be a few days late to set foot in it, which by then I expect half the population to have Barrel, Marchetti, and Heyran already.)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get the stance soon! :) Btw what recipes have you used?? I never used Thick meat, so there must be a couple you haven't used yet.

    -Cabbage
    -Golden Apple
    -Octopus Arm
    -Golden Corn

    ... Can't remember more atm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used:
    Giant Cocka Egg
    Great Cabbage
    Great Corn
    Great Golden Apple
    Great Octopus Leg


    I don't have Fish, otherwise I can use Great Wheat. Great Fish and Great Clear Rum are the other options other than the Thick meats.

    ReplyDelete