Saturday, March 30, 2013

We meet again

Helped provide some materials for Symbol of Garim and went to get my Raven/Garcia quest drop done.  The symbol is not necessary to do the raid, but may as well.  Though the roulette was not worth it.  Nobody got anything decent.

This one is the daddy to the Black Dragon.
Grandpa is the one in Lucifer Laboratory.

Finished the rest of Raven/Garcia quest.  Raven is a bad business man and Garcia is silly for following him.  Also started Marchetti quest.  I might be able to get him on Monday.  Not sure if I can start Heyran quest though.

Went to TP Rose, Neph, and Jurgen.  Found out I can get two Spoil Boxes.  :o

Went to meet Auto Baron again as Mia.  It's boring being Mia and hard to buff people after they start to run away.  I don't know if I've suddenly been demoted from being a DPSer or what, but I really don't want to be Mia again.  At least I made some progress on Viki quest.  I might be able to get it done over the next two to three weekends if the clan goes to CT.

Random screencap...
Sofia [unintentionally] appears to want 
to duel with my former vice leader.  ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment