Saturday, April 6, 2013

Here I stand forlorn

Spent the day in Clock Tower a lot...  First it was going to Floor 9 with a random squad, then it was duo'ing Floor 1.  Good news: It can be done.  Bad news: It takes too much time!  Then went and spammed it again to get the next quest drops.  Now it's just waiting for the last day to go beat some robot ass!  Used Cathy Activator the first time and Helena the second time.

Crafted manufactured a Cube.  I really must be crazy since I had meant those Essences for Kano.  The Essences were saved as part of my Bristia patch preparation, which I was not aware (at the time) of the Cube and what it takes to craft it.  I had help with the crystals and borrowed Essences to make it.  >.<;  It has been a month since the new patch and I've only managed to collect 70-75 of each.  I guess this means a month or so to return borrowed Essences and save up 60 for Kano.  But then there's the problem of the additional 120 to operate the mind linker for four days.  Kano's recruitment is looking to be even more troublesome than Viki's.  Claire was annoying too.  What's with kid requirements giving headaches!  I guess because of this, I decided to get the Cube first.  Either way, it was going to be a long ways to collect.  (Someone said I am perhaps the third person in the clan to manufacture a Cube.  A sure sign that I must be crazy.)

In other news, I took Reneia (Heiran) to TP Jurgen and TP Rose.  Enjoyed watching her stance.  So shiny.  I didn't use this dagger for the raids, but the White Dagger looks nice with her.

She looks sad about something

No comments:

Post a Comment