Sunday, April 7, 2013

金平糖

Today was a busy day even though I intended to be mostly away.

~WC'd at ToC
~Garim
~TP Rose (two to three more days to finish Crystals)/TP Jurgen
~Kielce Back Alley (first time)
~Fury Farm/Fury Rafflesia/Fury Vergo clan raids for Esmero quest

Sorry no shiny pictures today, too much running around and nothing pretty to show.  ^^;

I've done a lot this week... too much I think...  Marchetti and Heiran recruited, Trance Robo stance obtained, Cube crafted are the highlights...  (link)

It was worth it though.  I do feel somewhat like I've accomplished things!  All characters available have been recruited and all stances available have been obtained!  I think really good for three months.

Happy three months anniversary to the new server!  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment