Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spider Bite

Orz

It feels like there is too much to do.

There was an emergency maintenance to fix the points for the new missions.  However, for me, I have a personal issue.  I can't get any of the rewards even though I have the necessary mission points.  I sent my screen caps to two Administrators and submitted a ticket.  I hope I'm not the only person with this issue and that the people who do also submit tickets, otherwise I'm really screwed for the Cadet Elisa Card.  :x

So far have gotten a Dullahan Pistol and Shield from the new missions.  Who knows, maybe I will start a collection!  There are also Werebear, Werewolf, and Ogre too!  Oh, my!

In brighter news, crafted my first Magic Leather Glove!  Can mark this off the Goals List.  :O  Yeah... almost three years come June 10th, and I'm still working on Magic accessories.  la shame.  el ferret is n00b.  (Another reason why I don't think I belong in the clan I'm in.)

I'm a lucky ferret though.  nod nod  (>'.')>*

No other major news, just leveling the boys (Rafael, Reilly, and Isaia), farming Krytonite, and not getting enough sleep.  D:

No comments:

Post a Comment