Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Struck by Lightning for Stealing

Didn't do any BH today because maintenance turned Event back time and now we're all at zero points.

I'm equally worried about my Lost Enchantments that I submitted on May 4th and though I got the reply saying they received my request, I haven't received anything further nor gotten enchantments back.

Went to two ToC runs today and the craziest thing happened during the second run.  I got Feast on the first try and tagged Queen's loot.  Which has only happened once in the history of my attending ToC.  The last time I tagged was June 17th, 2012.  Unfortunately I didn't screencap fast enough and the loot in my name was blocked by dialogue.

Spammed CM ten times today.  A bit repetitive, but the team mad dashes like a lightening bolt ferret, ignoring the minis.  A goal is a goal.

*hugs the Blog Guardian Cream bunny*  :,<

No comments:

Post a Comment