Saturday, June 15, 2013

Death in the Deadlands

Finally went to check out the "Deadlands Raid" which clan refers to as going to LoD (Land of the Dead).  I was forewarned that it would be very laggy.  Indeed, it took ten seconds each time I tried to buff ET and equally lengthy to res myself.  >_>;

I was told it starts off with four bosses to kill, then ice and fire bosses, then big bad boss Sheol, then his towers, then miss ice and mister fire again, then Sheol one final time.  The first four were already taken down by the time I entered Deadlands.

Since I spent most of the time napping on the floor, I took a few screencaps, though I went in low quality so as to alleviate some potential lag (I'm not sure it made much of a difference).

Miss Ice & Mister Fire

Shoel smash time
Where's Ferret?  (white dots)

No comments:

Post a Comment