Friday, June 14, 2013

Hunting for Devils

Well, rather it's hunting for whatever the Lonely Musketeer wants in order to get Devils Dream, since Alchemy has a reportedly poor rate of getting DDs.  I'm hoping I'll have luck with this Grandies Sharon event and get DDs and/or other people will get a lot so that the prices will go down.  Then again, if that's the case, there would be a lot of [bad] people [who run around killing me] with Strata gears, which would suck as well.  It's a no win-win situation.  D:

So much slaughtering!  I almost feel bad for these guys.  Almost.
Your life is forfeit to me so that I may improve my gears of mass destruction.
(In a year or more.  :p)

The way they're standing almost looks like an upside down Big Dipper.

Spent some time in Secret Garden to check out a mini boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment