Monday, July 22, 2013

Puddles to Mop

Almost nearing the end of my TP Rose for my Main-Gauche.  I'm really rather looking forward to a change of scenery.  I admit I'm tired of getting zapped by the ghosts and the reapers.  My rambly thoughts on the TPs.

Daily

Sunday: Rose - Dagger, Cannon, Main-Gauche
The most annoying part is when the ghosts spawn (third wave especially) and the reapers can be annoying.

Monday: Abremon - Gaiter, Knuckle, (material for Rosario)
The minions aren't bad (baby bears), but the boss is jumpy.

Tuesday: Sauterelle - Staff, Rod, Lute
Big hornet guy, he's not bad to deal with.

Wednesday: Nephthys - LOE, Ice, Lightening, Fire Bracelets
Getting better at surviving as long as I keep PF'd and don't get knocked down by the guards.

Thursday: Cortes - Cresent, Great Sword, Blunt, Tonfa, Sabre
The easiest one!!!  No more Cortes swipe!  Just dps, dps, dps.

Friday: Death Wraith - Javelin, Polearm, Rapier, Sword
As long as the tank keeps argo on the Wraiths, it's not bad, just dps.

Saturday: Demonic Jurgen - Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Bayonet (though I thought Bayos are now Rifles?), Crossbow
Don't get around to doing this very often, it needs practice, at the moment it feels difficult...  Practice... practice... practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment