Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Post #550: Stranger Than Fiction

Sadly to say, I don't have anything fancy to say about today.

It's more of a rant!  Today marks the eighth day in a row that I've had to kill Elminor (or fourth time in a row that I've gotten the quest) for the DD hunt.  It's getting ridiculous.  Yeah, you can just say I'm unlucky, etc. but a lot of people are stuck on this quest.  It should either be removed or Elminor should be moved back to one hour respawn.  It isn't right that it should be this difficult to finish this quest.  I didn't say it's impossible, but it's definitely difficult.  If you don't know the timer when it was last killed... well, you're out of luck unless you go kill it right after Maintenance.

On a different note, my Katia displaying the Al Rischa and Angel pistols.  So pretty!  ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment