Monday, September 2, 2013

Ferret's Tanking Adventure in ToC!

:o :o :o ! ! !

Ferret tanked up to Light Gemini with only three people, no triple WC team or debuff team, just a buffer team that I brought and buffed with before each boss.

I didn't think we'd go past Dominator.  Was worried about that one.
But actually the hardest was Tesla...

There were deaths... true...
It took some chunk of time... true...
Ferret is greatly appreciative of the brave souls who came and alternated WC with their Emis.

O_O

All in all... I think I did pretty well all things considered and it being my first time tanking (anything)!
I had no real clue what I was doing other than the instruction of keeping myself Invul'd.
And was told afterward, I did a good job because I kept the Emi's at a good distance during Invul.
(Completely clueless... all done by intuition and some experience from WC'ing at Montoro.)

o_o

So... it was rather a confidence booster for me.  Even with the blunders.
Also gained an appreciation for myself for WC.   I didn't realize the true importance of WC until I was on the tanking side.  :x  Usually just think WC really wasn't much of anything (even though I'm the one doing the WC'ing.)

o: o: o: ! ! !

With this happy thought... time for bed.  ^.^;
Oh, and new Blog Guardian!

No comments:

Post a Comment