Sunday, November 24, 2013

Camel Express

I felt like celebrating and created the Asoka I got from the previous Playtime Event.  She became the 100th character!  I got the Sellasarse Bariante costume for her, though waiting on the corresponding hair.  I named her Mifuyu (perhaps uncreative, but I guess because we won't get her on this server, I wanted her to be represented).  Asoka is the only character I have double of.  (I don't consider my four Catherine robots "repeat" characters, as they have unique Expert stances.)

There have been a few times when I went to turn in my daily Viron box quest to Jun that Elminor was "fake alive" and standing but not attacking.  Here is Chelsia, whom I took out of Quarters to see if T3 let me keep her Summer costume.  (The Rosa Event was not officially announced and was active for a few days.  I managed to get in three days for three Rosa Notes and got the costume before T3 discontinued the event, but didn't know if they let us keep the costumes or removed them.)  Here it looks like Chelsia summoned Elminor with her book. :o



Speaking of events, the previous two weeks have been trying to do missions where roulettes gave Shiny Crystal Chests.  Did Castilla Mines and Castilla Relics and Max (Veil) went from Master 7 to Master 9 (took him during Clan Wars too and got 100% EXP).  Looks like he will be the next to get to High Master.  Currently waiting to hear results of the winners of event.

Lately clan and some allies have started back up on doing Tigres raid.  We took a break since September when it first came out, because we were stuck on Floor 5 and sometimes it was hard to find twelve people around to do it due to time and interest (and the usual difficulties of securing a tank).  I guess because there's not much else going on, people are looking for something to do and up for the challenge(?).  In any case, we have completed 5th floor (with less than a minute to spare).  Hopefully we will improve with more practice.  See Tigres Prison Raid Medals.  There is a Easy and a Hard version!  Just added 4th Floor Easy version today!  \(^.^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment