Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Celebration of Milestones

A bit behind on updates, but it's mostly due to things not occurring during the seven day period, so I didn't feel like posting just to fill up space.  ^^;

The blog has reached 50,000 Views!  *_*


I didn't think it would reach this point, since I've started to write in longer spans of time and don't have too many facinating things or pretty screencaps to share.  But some how, it has reached this amount!

~*Thank you to all my Chronicles readers for helping reach this milestone!*~

Another bit of exciting news:

My Family Level reached 60!  \(^.^)/  Hooray!  \(^.^)/


It's like some rite of passage to reach this point.  *_*  I haven't Vesped in a long time.  (I wonder if this means I lose my FrankenFerret™ title?*)  I used some EXP cards, usually when a character is at the last 0.50% to next level and I get impatient.  For the most part, the leveling was done from regular maps (only did about two weeks worth of CAA).

*On the flip side, I created a monster, FrankenSB™ (you know who you are!).  2013 is The Year of the FrankenSB™.  XD

(Not to mention the other account is only 25% behind.  Maybe I work too hard...  Personally I think it's quite a feat for a parttime player like myself.  Or maybe I have to attribute it to planning too well.  Always identifying characters to be leveled during AFK.  Standing in town idling is a no-no for me.  :X  Only happens when there's an emergency in real life and I don't have time to set up afk.)

Recently got a wizard armor, because really need it, there's not enough wizard armors for when I'm WC'ing (weakly still working with ELBs).  One chip and it came out with a 3DR!  If it could be nicer with the weapons I'm chipping.  Still have Mecha weapons collecting dust needing to be rechipped.  D:

And lastly, the two projects mentioned in the previous post were completed!  Yippie!  ~*Ferret cartwheels*~  To date, seven have been completed.  p(*_*)q

I'm really proud, happy, and honored to be a part the effort on these projects.

(Yes, I realize, I don't openly say that these projects are.  I'm kind of peculiar, working on projects, but seldom clear about what it is I've been working on.  I like to keep some things to myself, at the same time I can't help being excited about them.  :p )

To wrap up the celebration of 50,000 Views, Family Level 60, and the two projects completed, here is a shiny screencap.  :3


Please continue to click on the Blog Guardians!  I change them every 300 clicks!  :o  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment