Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year from Ferret!

Wrapping up in the last ten minutes of 2013, in bullet points.

❀ Leopold became High Master, the twenty first one!
✿ Got Lhote card from Event, but don't have a name for him.  Looking for something Nordic.
❀ When I get Lhote named and leveled to Master, there will be fifteen Masters to promote.
✿ Wishing the price of Pioneering Grenmah would go down.  :<
❀ Still trying to get Royal Insignia from Durant daily, but he gives me anything but that.
✿ Ork is mean too, I only need Richard's Holy Sword to craft another Encyclopedia.
❀ Obtained a Strata Recipe!  The headache is getting the crystals for it.  x_x
✿ Didn't get to finish TP Neph crystals, one more run might have gotten the last eighteen!
❀ Haven't reached Floor 6 of Tigres.
✿ Enhanced Demonic Medusa made an appearance in BH Medusa.  But didn't feel it was worth the energy...

❀ The other account has recruited all characters except for Cano (not paying 100m for her).  Year end goal complete!
✿ Which means it has Veil (used at Montoro along with Lio) and can help buff at Tigres if short people for a run.
❀ Even got Viscount Ring for Grenmah card too.  :O

✿ Quested on other-other account to gain access to Lonely Musk.
❀ Beat up Raven and beat up Grandies with low grade gears (+6 ELB and two non racial 100e pistols).
✿ Did the MMA quest and even beat up Reckless Emilia using just +5 Le Noirs and Crescemento weapons.
❀ I guess I was "bored" and "challenged" myself by questing with low level family and low level gears and no ET!
✿ Recruited all characters that were available under GamersFirst (twenty two) except for:
Valeria - Wouldn't let me unless it was in a Faction
Lionel - Needs to go to CT Floor 7 & 8
Grenmah - Viscount Ring
❀ Has Marie and Vincent though!
✿ This one can do the White quest for Promo Scrolls on Sundays.  d('.'d)

Other stuff:
❀ Panfilo Event only gave three fire bracelets and costumes.
✿ Rudolph Event, that's what he said:
I will just take a picture in a field with beautiful scenery.
You cannot get a gift if you lie.
I can hear a clicking sound!
My nose is +8!
A gift will be given this year?
Ah! M... Merry Christmas!
I am... I am not really here to give you a gift.
A single person is a Capybara anyways.
It is Christmas... But are you single? Ah.... Sorry!
I will hide where you cannot find me next time.
GE is with you for Christmas.
Enjoy your end of the year ~

Been too busy questing and haven't taken any pretty screencaps.
Here is a slightly older one, but I like the scenery.  ^.^
Makes me think of Ruins Of Saint Paul's Cathedral in Macao.

Don't forget to click the Blog Guardian!
He needs 150 clicks!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment