Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Return of Franken Ferret

The last three characters got promoted to Master!  Heidia, Lindsia, and Sabrinia!

I've been working on leveling characters, still a long ways to go until Level 70...  But doing pretty well otherwise, 45 characters have reached Master 10 (former High Master), eight have reached or about to reach Master 15 (new High Master).  35 Masters are Master 5.  There are still 24 fresh Masters!  p(.\/.)q  Determined look.  All 104 characters must max out by year end!!!

Haven't made progress on the last basic Artifact because Durant being a dud and not giving me Soft Cotton Yarn or Peace Insignia.  Nor am I having luck with Moon Pieces.

One of the things I don't get to do very often anymore is screencaps.  Usually when I am active, there's a lot of running around doing daily quests.  Not much time to do random silly things like screencap a scene.

Well, here are two of the lovely Miss Sabrinia.  ^^

 Catch me if you can!

 Umm... No... thank you....
[How do I turn him down politely?]
(I rather like the colors of their clothing, they're similar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment