Sunday, July 27, 2014

Declawing results in less offense powa!

A few ramblings followed by a few pictures.

I finally crafted something, I can't remember the last time I crafted anything.  ;_;  Chipping is a headache, that has never changed.  orz

I picked the Fealty of Terhea Costume (sword) from the Nightmare of Abyss Event.  I wish the would have let us go for another week or made them tradeable.

The World Cup Event ended, but all I got were Cards, Potions, and SCs.  Where were Punisher and Innocentio?!  Where was Character Card Box?!

Regarding Earring of Cepheus for Sirius quest, Armonia En Celar mobs hurt and keeping PF isn't fun.  But a miracle happened for me.  The Earring dropped after seven minutes for me.  [I sound like a giddy little girl.  :p ]


 Pouty

Crybaby

Shiny

 Until next time, hang in there Castillians...

No comments:

Post a Comment