Tuesday, May 26, 2015

June 19th, Come What May

Down to the last ten characters to vesp up to High Master 10-100%

Chug chug chug like the little train that could.

I'm kind of looking forward to that day.

Starting to get tired of it.

Just want to be done.

#feelslikehighschoolsenioritis

I won't be able to reach Family 77, but maybe when T3 finally gets around to patching Armonia 5 and we have Anis, Van, and regular Bryan to add to the family.

Even then I don't think I would make it unless I throw in Viki #3...

If only T3 would listen to the masses and sell a Rosa package.  ._.

I'll try to continue to pew pew pew to my little ferret heart's content until that day.


I miss being in the We Love Muskies Fan Club.

My preciousss pistols...

I do look forward to seeing that mysterious red-black clad blonde girl.  ;o

No comments:

Post a Comment