Friday, August 21, 2015

Character Files: 031-032-033

Adelina Esparanza - Adelina the Pirate - Idge Imbrulia


This trio is part of the "Repeats" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

031: Adelina Esparanza - Portia

Poor Adelina had such a sad past, as we find out through her favor quest with Lisa.  Portia went through a midlife crisis... while vesping with Etienne (Male Musketeer), she developed a slight crush for the younger guy.  :o

Black Pearl so rightly named after the pirate ship.  ;)

Since she is located in Port of Coimbra, I decided to name her Portia (also a character in a Shakespearean play).

032: Adelina the Pirate - Athena

Felicia's (Reckless Emilia) second human experiment.  ATP lives in another timeline, one where her husband and her baby are still alive.

Another naked character, though I wish I could get her that White Cosmos costume!

Following convention, it was going to be either ATP or PTA, I used the first two letters AT to select Athena.

033: Idge Imbrulia - Patricia

Unfortunately, a character I've never played with.  Just leveled up to help with family level.  She has a lot of allergy attacks due to the dust that falls on her shoulders.

Battle Smith costume, because that's what she aspired to be at the time.

She looks like a tomboy so I looked for an almost boyish name.

No comments:

Post a Comment