Monday, August 24, 2015

Character Files: 040-041-042

Eduardo Gygax - Selva Norte - Kurt Lyndon


This trio is part of the "Other" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

040: Eduardo Gygax - Philip

Sob story we all know.  /end
He comes off flaky, but I don't blame him I suppose, as anyone who's been affected by Montoro.

Bristian Colonel, extra fancy virgin oil.  Or something.  :o !

Philip sounded like a hero with a sad past kind of name!

041: Selva Norte -  Silvia

Sob story we all know.  /end
Poor lady with the messed up hand, compliments of Montoro.  Everything is his fault.

Black Buffalo, why is it called Buffalo?

Was lazy at the time, didn't want to come up with anything creative, so picked something close to the original.

042: Kurt Lyndon - Hugue

If I pray to him, will he give me nice things from the Lyndon Boxes?  I actually forget how he's related to Sir Lydon?

Immortal Chief costume cost me a lot to get back in the day, before the costume exchange machine.  :x

Named him after Hugue de Watteau from Trinity Blood for the pretty blond hair.

2 comments:

  1. I think Kurt is Sir Lyndon's son?? I don't remember the questline that well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't remember at all, I was doing it all in a rush before a Maint. XD

      Delete