Sunday, August 23, 2015

Show Me the Shiny!

Went on another adventure with cool people!  :D

I spied Hanzo hovering at the Castilla Mines entrance and asked him if he was going for his CM/CR runs and asked if I could tag a long.  ;)  Then I invited Milla, Oli, and Artie.  We were about to start the room when Senpai popped online and I kidnapped him to come along.  (He was like, "What's going on? [half awake from nap mode]"  XD  Ah, well, he's good about being dragged spur of the moment!)

The six of us were certainly overkill for the bosses.  They had no chance against us!  MUAH HAHAHA!  Senpai asked if there was any interest in hitting ToC as well.  *_*  I hadn't gone in ages, in fact, probably almost a year???  I really had no idea how easy or difficult it was going to be.  And, and, and...  I didn't even have to go as WC!  *_*  /dies happily

It wasn't bad at all, it went smoothly!  I even got Feast (called Chaos Festival here)~!  Sadly this was the only screen cap I got.  I meant to take one of the squad at the end of Queen, but what goes around comes around?  I got kidnapped by Boss (clan leader) for Armonia missions with the clan just as we finished.


Thanks everyone for a fun filled afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. It was a really fun run! My first time doing ToC from start to finish. O: Thanks for the great experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Glad you had fun! We should try to do this again. :)

      Delete
    2. Definitely! Hit me up if you ever plan to do some fun raid.

      Delete
    3. I tried to look for you today, but you were already offline. D:

      Delete
  2. Offtopic comment woops.
    Looks like my cathead emblem appears to everyone?? It's some weird glitch I have since I've never actually entered wxpvp l o l

    And thank you for the invite! It was worth it even if I didn't want to go haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I guess send in a ticket?

      Glad you got something out of it. Congratulations on being one of the Top 40 Crystal Hogger Winners! :o

      Delete