Friday, September 25, 2015

Character Files: 136-137-138

Laura Constance - Patrick - Berthe & Charles


This trio is part of the "Armonia" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

136: Laura Constance - Nikitia

She tried to get Brianne back to being more lady like, but failed, so she started working on Olivia.  She likes to tease Veil, not because she's playing hard to get, but rather he's just so easy for her to tease.  She won't admit she has a soft spot for Sirius, he's like the pure boy next door.

Enemy of Abyss makes her look like Jean Grey from X-Men.

La Femme Nikita, yup.

137: Patrick Ryan - Magnus

One of the characters who resides in the deep side of hell.  He's kind of mysterious.  Anis talked him into going to Granado Espada High with Sirius.

Waiting on his passport to Granado Espada to get approved so he can go to high school and wear his disguise.

Named after Magnus Bane from Infernal Devices.

138: Berthe & Charles - Amnesia

I hope she learns to speak.  Charles is a creepy dirty skeleton.  The End.

It's going to take a lot of work farming for those pages to get her costume.  :<

Amnesia because she forgot how to speak.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I have all TMI and Infernal Devices books. ; w;

      Delete
    2. Ah, I don't have the TMI set, but I have the ID books and manga too. *_*

      Who's your favorite?! I like Jem the most. I'm looking forward to the next series and hopefully we get to see Jem again, since he's not a Silent Brother anymore.

      Whenever I read Will, I always pictured him as looking like Sirius in GE for some reason. ^^;

      Delete
    3. I haven't read ID yet and I didn't know there's a manga. wow
      But Magnus is my favorite character in TMI books. ; _; Sassy wizard.

      Delete
    4. D: You have the books but haven't read it!!! Get on it, now! D:

      Delete