Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Post #650: Three Barrack Slots Robbery

We interrupt our regularly scheduled Character Files to lodge this complaint!

The 145th Character/17th Quarter costs you THREE BARRACK SLOTS.

I feel robbed.  It came without warning.  ;__;  My precious Barrack Slots!!!

I had a brief soapbox moment where I whined to my fearless leader.

AND HE TELLS ME THAT THE 18TH QUARTER COSTS YOU FOUR BARRACK SLOTS.

He's not the type to joke with me, so I have to take his word.  D:

WHY WHY WHY YOU GOTTA DO THAT?!

Oh my god, I'm currently at 146 characters +9 that are yet to be released means I will be breaking into that 18th Quarter.  Orz

This is what you get for being a bloated family...  (A clannie calls all families above 70, "bloated".)

Sigh.

Well, some screen capture spammage to ease my tension...


My chibi-est characters...  Cadet Lionel2 (no prizes for guessing where the name Leon.Scott comes from - I requested for him for my reward on the Crystal Hogger Event), Van, and Anis are Vets.  I currently have Asoka3 and Kess3 who are at HM 7.  Kess2 and Kess3 are still working on their Flintlock... don't know why I forgot to level those on them.

Deepest part of Hell.

Is Emi going to crown him or conk him on the head?

Not someone/thing you want to meet in a dark alley.

Illusion's and Emilia's costumes were obtained from the MM (Lyndon Box).
Natalie's Summer costume is from the Crystal Hoggers Event.

Her expression really doesn't change.

How I feel about the THREE BARRACK SLOTS robbery.

Random derpy moment with Spy Olivia and Snow Montoro.
An incognito female wizard hugging my precious Joey.  D:

2 comments:

  1. Wow that mob looks awesome :O
    And gosh. I already went GASP when I realized that I'll have to pay 2 slots soon. I still have under 100 chars tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that's a boss in Armonia Viego. I think that one is Abyss Harz. I forget. Heh...

      Yeah, try to stay below 108 and keep leveling your characters. Choose your characters carefully. Orz

      Delete