Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Bit Glum

It's kind of hard to spend only three to four hours during the weekdays and make any sort of progress between doing real life things like eating dinner, getting a haircut (see #28), going to the gym, showering, and finding time to vesp.  I didn't make much progress on Valencia this evening, but I did create Renton (Viki) and vesped him from Level 20 to Level 55.  Really like using the LOE Eri-senpai lent!

Went to Circus with Bellza-chan and Almontri-chan!  F.A.B.ulous strikes again.  Like a mini reunion.  :)  I find Claudia really scary at Circus.

Nothing special from Viki's Easter Eggs.  I'm also out of Shiny Crystals to buy Dyes.

As Rei-kun (ebil-ebil!) would say, I'm "le tired" from vesping.  :\

I need to get sleep.  I've only been getting about five hours a night.  :\


~Ferrie, glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment