Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Le Sigh

I seem to be stealing people's catch phrases.  (Today's subject title was snatched from senpai.)

Went to Circus with LaRo-kun, he took the Shimmeister (Lorch) and I let him do the driving.  Usually we go in and charge and rape everything, we've even started to split up to kill bosses, but I was doing everything half heartily today, so I watched him use shimmy skills instead.

I started the Viki Testis Stance Book Quest, but I'm short 165 Copper Pieces.  Anyone have any they can donate?  :<  I can't afford to spend 500,000 feso for this book.  It seems ridiculous to me that it takes two vesps just to get one pre-vet level.

Speaking of Viki, no Shiny Crystals for Easter Eggs.

Senpai somewhat convinced me to hold off maxing out Valencia (Calypso).  I'm too tired to vesp much more...  Therefore, we will shall see Valen at two or three more ToC runs, peut-être.

We were going to duo Prison (riiight... more like I was going to have another "useless disciple" outing), but he was able to invite Yoshikan-san to come.  Which turned out to be a good thing because senpai disconnected.  -.-  I managed to kill the Elite Veilant on the left, but died trying to get back to the middle (I didn't know about the warp, I usually go middle; come to think of it, on the rare occasions that I actually attend Prison, I tag after Rei-kun or Tepperin-kun).  I suppose I should say I'm glad to know that I can take on an Elite Veilant by myself.  Yoshi-san took care of everything.  :x  Then it was ogre cell time.  Even though I boosted, ET buffed, and Protection Field all three of them, the team kept dying and I used up 10 SCs and couldn't buy anymore from the feso shop even though I had enough feso and Geia (Asoka) was alive.  It was particularly frustrating, because I only had 5% left on that ogre. Orz

I guess when real life sucks, the game will suck for me too.

/edit Went to Medusa.

Today's Greeters
1st: Eri-senpai
2nd: LaRo-kun (even called me "ferra", haha... baby's first word)
3rd: [none]

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line.

2 comments:

  1. You can buy the book from Master Guardian for 1m as far as I know. o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure about this? I'm not at home to check it out right now. It just seems odd that they would have it in the feso shop for 500k and for only 1m vis on the MG.

      Delete