Thursday, April 12, 2012

Unexpected Outing

I was driving home from work when Ophi-taichou messaged me on MSN and asked when I'd get home because she was going to save a spot for me for ToC.  So yeah...  I got home... and hulled ass to Temple.  Didn't even get to restock ammo or clean Inventory.  Then someone had to go and loan me weapons, thus, clogging up my Inventory further.  >.<;  (I very much appreciated the loan, it was just bad timing...)  I managed to get some space for the roulettes, which by the way, turned out junky today. :x  Dashed downstairs after Jellyfish to grab dinner.  (It was laggy and I didn't think I was going to get my quest item, but I did.  I honestly think senpai's-Sir-Percival-as-tank is my lucky quest charm, because I'm certain I got the Black Crystal that time too.)  Ate in front of the laptop.  Let me tell you, it's kinda difficult to buff and eat with chopsticks at the same time.  I told taichou it was a good challenge.  :o  I got Feast on the first attempt for Queen 3rd Form.  I felt so lucky.  *_*

I took a count, so far I have been to 22 ToC runs since last December...  One run was with Unlimted/Core, one with H3llBurner/Albatros, one with Ophi-taichou/Bosspower, one with Bosspower, and the rest were all with Halcyon (not all of these were full runs).  \(^.^)/

/edit Went and farmed the rest of the Copper Pieces.  -.-;  Thank you senpai for your kind donation!

Forgot to post this yesterday
Claudia with the Shimmy-boi

Medusa!

Circus with F.A.B.ulous
(I went pew pew pew with Simon today)

Senpai took me to Under Taker
(Yesss!  Viron pew pew pew team makes an appearance!)
I could watch Simon and Laurent shoot all day long. <3

~Ferrie, sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo busy! xD Wowza. That must be a challenge to game and eat with chopsticks.

    ReplyDelete