Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Things Got Accomplished

Finally there was Gold Costume Promotion.  I usually limit myself to only buying Gold when there's some sort of promotion.  :x

It was spent on:

~Promoting Etienne, Eugenia, and Anastasia to Master
~Upgrading Elite Silver Crossbow to +6 (too scared to +7 at the moment, I managed to 3S it though!)
~86 EBs were used and my Chipping God Vantz-kami-sama worked his magic again!*  31% ATK with 99% Life (to be used in the next patch)
~Upgrading Golden Fists, Golden Feet, and Dragon Shotgun to +5
~Upgrading Resonance of Steel to +6 (managed to get it to 40% ATK, though Enchantment Lady kept teasing me with troll 89% and 92% UD mods) 

*Thanks to kami-sama, I have one weapon of every racial!  Black Bishop has Golem/Daemon, Dragon Crossbow has Undead (though I wish it had ATK), Constellation Lightening has Human, and now Silver Crossbow has Life!

Clan Raids were interesting.  I took Ana, Simon, and Laurent.  Ana WC'd the Wolf at Mad Farm.  I took Ana, Laurent, and Mercurcio (M-Wiz) [sometimes I call him Mercy] to Mad Griffon and even though they died, I managed to tag an item or two.  It was entertaining.

I also finally got around to rearranging my Quarters.  My characters were in a disarray.  I like putting them in order from highest level to lowest level.

Tomorrow's goal is to make Elite Teorbe, chipping attempt and upgrade to +5.  Until this is accomplished, I will not spare any Gold on Quinzel/Raiden Boxes.

Today's Greeters
1st:Ophi-taichou
2nd: Rei-kun
3rd: Eri-senpai

No comments:

Post a Comment