Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spawn Faster Vespies! Keep Up with FrankenFerret™!

Claudia solo'd Circus at Expert 9 50%.  One Electric Bluster and one Tenseness took care of the bosses.  She took care of Mario, but was in too close vicinity of his bomb, thus,  met an untimely death.  :x  I'll have to work on that.  Helena versus Helena was fun to watch, but she's a real pain in the behind.  :\  My goal is to improve my timer of thirteen minutes.  :o

Spent fifteen minutes vesping the remaining 50% for Claudia to Master.  (Currently unpromoted, for a reason.)  I'm really going to miss vesping!  O.o;  Does this make me sick?  That I like to vesp?  But only because I'm borrowing really, really nice LOE and GS and I can multitask whilst vesping.  It all feels so effortless.  (I have never felt like this in anything I've done in this game, so it's a very wonderful feeling!)  O.o;  Otherwise, I'm sure I would be hating it.  ^.^;

Geia, Claudia, and Anastasia...  Vesp Killing Machines.
Oooh, yeeeaaah!  They make FrankenFerret™ proud!  :3

I was minding my own business of turning in my card run at the CAA Memorial when I came face to face with the Heaven Giant Keeper.  Is it normal for him to wander that far from his home?  Does he attack you?  Because he didn't come after me.  (Perhaps he heard about the FrankenFerret™ and didn't want to provoke my wraith.  LMAO...)  I thought I would give him a try, since I had no idea whether I could handle him.  I went back to Quarters to grab my vesping team.  I thought for sure someone else was going to get him before I returned.  But it was as I left it.  I buffed up and charged [to what I thought would be my death].  :o  I killed it.  :o

Before I head off to PillowLand: Thank you, Alzeda-chan and Eri-senpai for providing me with Dyes.  Tonight, I got a Prelude Stance Ring and a Leadership personal skill ring.  Thank you so much!  *_*  I'm so happy.  \(^.^)/

~FrankenFerret™, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment