Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Late Night 9_9

Getting panda eyes...

We went to ToC today.  Nothing special for me!  I went with Ben and Claudia for duo elementalists.  Pretty fun.  I even got Feast on the first try!  Go me!  Yay!  \(^.^)/

Ben's head looks oddly twisted here.

I got an Aries from Mad Uranus clan raid.  *_*  There was a reason why I wanted an Aries, even though I already have one (but the original one won't get used since Pisces still evades me... no Constellation set).  It wasn't until much later that I remembered... it was an unspoken promise I made to taichou and senpai that if I ever got an extra Aries, I would make another wizard and train up to be triple WC for ToC.  >.>;  I am f'ing insane, since I can't WC to save my team's lives.  But, a promise is a promise, even if it was an unspoken one...

I took some time to vesp up Casandria (Female Wizard) [the game wouldn't let me name her Cassandria because of "ass"] to Level 90 the hard way, as there was no one online to lend me any UD weapons and spam carded her up to Expert and started working on Darkness.  It probably won't finish until Monday night, but at least I got it started.  >.<;

There were some lines in the ToC conversation below that could be misinterpreted.  :o
/head out of gutter...

I don't think von realized I wasn't a guy...

2 comments:

  1. Grats on TOC. ;o I think its the collar of Ben's outfit that makes it look odd...
    Yay wizards! I ran into that same name issue with my fem musk, I was madfaced! Good luck with learning to WC.

    xD Lul, it seems if you're on the internet sooner or later you will get your head in the gutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could bit it. This was a screen cap I took while they were in action, so I was surprised it came out at all. XD

      I'm still a novice with wizards... >_< I'm actually very scared about learning to triple WC and screwing up and messing up in front of everyone at ToC.

      LOL Ali... My mind was already corrupted years ago, I just don't normally show that in the game. There's lots of things that could come out naughty if I really let it be. LOL...

      Delete