Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mumble Jumble

My brain is scrambled, so this post might not be in an orderly fashion.

Tried out Circus with Valen today, using senpai's human crossbow.  I found it to be too much work...  -.-;  Valen just does not have the kind of AOE I love so much with using Claudia.  Where Claudia can take out bosses with one Ele Bluster and one Tenseness, it takes too many shots for Valen.  I didn't think she handled the Honors well either... one Bolt Sequence and one Back Step Inferno couldn't take a batch out.  Waaah...  I fail at using Caly I suppose.  :x  Imma stick to my Helena.  But thanks for the experience!

I ended up in three ogre cells in Prison.  People came in after me in the first two, then I ended up in a third one by myself.  Because the squad consisted of super strong people, I had a fear of being left behind (aka they kill Testo before I made it out).  I got flustered and didn't PF and didn't go in single mode to tank... but you know what...  Claudia zapped the ogre half dead and between her and Geia, they took care of the rest.  I'll have to try this out again next time.  Maybe it was just a glitch that I survived without PF...

ToC gave me two Le Scarces so now my wish list is 2 Wiz and 3 Musk.  If I ever get those recipes to put them towards...  I was given Relics to attempt Feast, which I got, but at a great cost.  I usually only get it within the first five tries when Ophi-taichou is around.

My stats with Feast, good or bad?  
Someone please let me know because 
I don't want to waste any more Relics if it's not good enough.


I got a ridiculous Seeds of Rafflesia (aka broccoli) from Queen roulette...  >O
And a ToC run wouldn't be a ToC run without Rei-kun wishing death on us all at the end.  ^.^;

Went to Faction Fight at El Antiguo Patrimonio.  Other families already went after the Gerero for Diablo and Sharff warps but nobody touched Hell Breaker...  I had Valen, Claudia, and Ana on me.  I did very poorly with the Gerero.  At HB, I was sent spinning a few times.  I guess I didn't kill him fast enough because his minions spawned...  I don't remember that from yesterday when Rei-kun happened to be in there with me.  Nobody came in after me though... so I got chips all to myself.  I think I need to bring Simon or Laurent next time.  (Why do I feel like I'm coming off anti-Valen all of the sudden?  D:  She's become old to me from overuse...)

 Looks like a rhinoceros beetle!

Casadria made it to Level 20 of Darkness, so now she has WC.  She probably could have finished the entire stance, but all day long, I kept getting DC'd from AA Skull Dungeon and AA Bahamar Cave.  Even AA Citadel wasn't immune to DCs.  RAGE!  I hope they get this fixed.  I still have vesping to do in CAA.  -.-;

8 comments:

  1. No pretty sure the die comments where aimed at me with at least 1000 grisly ways of it happening :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Who is this??? And why would Rei-kun want you dead???

      Delete
    2. Lol why he always wants me dead when he see's what i get from the roulette :P

      That should give a clue who it is :P

      Delete
    3. Must be glic-san. In that case, I want you dead too. j/k :o

      Delete
  2. LOL yes you guessed it right.
    I know you do :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the most frustrating was one of our new clan members who went, it might have been their first time and they got a GCr. Pissed me off.

      Delete
  3. therefor... d i e!

    ReplyDelete