Monday, May 7, 2012

FrankenFerret Strikes Again!

I was going to make a post about the Blue Crane buffer pet, but it's late again and I was instructed to not stay up past my bed time.  So the dissertation on this rare pet will have to wait until tomorrow, perhaps I will write it during lunch time.  ;3

It being a usual Monday during a normal work week (no more back to back business trips, phew!) means I didn't do much in the game other than hide out in CAA.  EXCEPT that the incessant disconnections made it difficult to do so.  Fix this sh1t G1!  >O

Went on two CM runs (evil plotting ensued) and my usual Circus run.  Managed to zap Helena fast enough that I didn't have to deal with her.

Before bedtime I spent 80 minutes vesping Kuro from Master 3 44% to Master 8 66%.  Ferret has sharpened her claws and fangs.  Tomorrow I'll be done and will have a new addition to the Family, therefore, bringing myself ever closer to my goal of Family Level 50.  *_*

Here's a picture of my triple WC team.  Casie hasn't finished Darkness, but she's got WC.
(Didn't put any gears with SP on her, so looks like she doesn't have enough, but she will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment