Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tattered Pawns

Got some MQs today from CMx3 and Prison solo, kept going until the Pink Loli ran out.  ^.^;

Attended Lucifer Wraith for the first time.  Well, sort of.  I did go once way back in January with my former clan, but I don't remember much.  D:

I was interrupted before we went to LG, so I trailed behind.  Managed to find my way through the first floor, but got lost on the second floor.  This time the weapon was a GS instead of Knuckle or Gaiter.  Unfortunately the number I picked was ten off the FC number.  ^.^;

Was still up when it was time for Medusa, attended, but don't remember if I was much help.  :o  Out of habit I do a WC on Medusa, but not sure if it's necessary or not.  I do slap two rings on Ana.

Tania and Darian finding little Treasure Chests.  :D


Ferret, curls up.

No comments:

Post a Comment