Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Give up office for annex by the lake

Got another Sniper book to screencap and then gave it as a gift (though it's not much of a gift).  Now posted on the Character Card/New Expert Stance tracker along with Architect, Destroyer, and Guardian.

Wrapped up Imoogi, Angry Acorchado, and Captain Capybara on the other account.  Exiliced Valkyrie was the first one.  Now on the last one, Queen Bee (which is on my own family and I haven't even hunted for it yet). Valk was relatively easy, for the most part she showed up where I was farming Dragonfly Silk.  Imoogi I was a bit blind searching.  :p  Acor and Capy were easy!  :D

Head butt attack!

So you want a piece of me, tough guy?
I see dead people...

Until tomorrow, be good Castillans!  (Doesn't have the same ring to it as Swordlings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment