Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Too, too tired

Went and got all my Experts their stances.  I forgot to screencap Sniper before I slapped it on Omar.  *sigh*  Now I have to buy another one or something.  I'm really running on empty with real life I can barely focus and lose a lot of concentration every where.  For example, I took Alicia to BH Ice Tower without checking to see if she had armor on.  :<

Promoted Florencia, Tobias, Ambrosia to Expert and Xenia to Master.  Octavia finished Activator, while Xenia is slow poke with Blitz Assault.  Got started on Therapy.

Did the Catherine map quest thing again for Puppet Master and got the 50 Lloyd Neckties done, waiting for tomorrow's Sasha Dress.  I got two Sewing Boxes today but it gave me the same costumes I already got (formerly ones I didn't have).

All right that's all.  I'm going to collapse.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment