Monday, March 18, 2013

Broccopoodle

Short status update for today.

Checked out Kiecle Laboratory and picked Kelly as the sole researcher that I will work with because I can't be dealing with Bulk Coal.  :p  Hoarding that stuff for J.D.

Also went to Auch to see what happens when I put in HQ jewel in the Anvil.  It became jewels, then  pieces of jewels, and then unpolished gems.  Amount ranged from one to five, depending on how generous the Anvil felt like being.

Cilliano (ICP) finished Diable and Tobias (Vincent) finished ET (the last ET, omg!).  Leopold (Barrol) finished Cobra, but he's sticking around to work his fatty ass to Master by helping out with Marcelo (Panfilo) Diable and Matthias (Jack) Destroyer.  Gloria (Angie) Architecture and Juan (Yeganeh) Guardian are next, but not sure who the third will be.  It'll be someone who needs to level up, but I have no idea where my characters are at now level wise.  My Quarters order is all messed up!  LOL...

And... back to farming Ice Rufus Reaper Wings!  Cause you never know what Victor will want!

No comments:

Post a Comment