Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I need to give up on the impossible

One more day of killing for William until I can speak to Olivia again and continue Jack subquest.

Finally, after three days, Simon let me move on with Grace subquest.  The Chimera (74AR/67DR), Sunflower Dandelion Gorilla (87AR/67DR), and Cherlyn (87AR/70DR) hurt.  But I survived somehow.

Also started on Raven subquest.  I feel sad for Garcia about what he said about Selva.  The whole run from Secret Garden to Death Corridor took me 10 SCs.  The majority was spent on that spot in Banquet Hall.  I fast clicked the conversation, didn't even get to read it, because those stingray and mirror things were killing me too much.

Also went on a ToC run.

I'm going to collapse now.  Halfway through the week.  :<

No comments:

Post a Comment