Monday, March 11, 2013

Post #400: Taurus Jumped Over the Moon

Wow, I can't believe I've made it to 400th posts!  I are crazy blogger...  At some point in the day, the blog reached 30,000 views!  *_*  Thank you for hopping over and "viewing"!  ^^;

Managed to make some progress on the Bristia sub quests.
Turned in William-Jack favor quest for Olivia.  Two more days to go.
Finished Selva's subquest.  Poor Eduardo.  :<
Simon still refuses to let me continue with Grace subquest!  Day two of checking!  -.-#  ARGH!
Haven't started Raven subquest, though I heard some part of it is bugged.

Went on a ToC run which people kept getting told change their support characters.  Maybe sometimes it's a good thing I'm seen as just a stupid dps who isn't allowed to try the first robots, so I don't have to deal with having told to change wardrobes.  I have support characters and the stances, I just don't have the rings to be support other than WC.  (I mean even I have to admit I get annoyed when someone buffs Level 10 Leadership when I'm used to Level 11 myself.  So I wouldn't do the same thing to other people by bring Level 10 Rio, Lorch, and Grace.  I wonder if Mia's level matters, I haven't seen her brought very often anymore.)

The highlight of the day!!!  Was that I received assistance with Captain Capri!!!  Therefore!!!

Leopold: Aw, shucks, I really am a sleepin' han'some!  z.z  [falls asleep]

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Barrel and the milestone :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually number ever 25th post since 100. ^^

      Delete