Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Dance to Ward Off Headaches

The nice things:
*Got Sewing Boxes and Dietric (Lorch) got a Lonely Goatherd Costume from the Exchanger.  \(^.^)/  (The Sound of Music Lonely Goatherd started singing in my head!)
*Finished Mop the Pirates in less than three minutes.  I usually take too long and get warped below deck for more killing.  The mobs took a beating from Alicia and JosephDominic.  >D
*Finished Circus with JD in four and a half minutes.  Probably could have finished faster if I actually skilled at  the bosses, but I was trying spacebar and he slash them to shreds without skilling.  Only skilled CQC at Arsene and the roulette started rolling. ^.^;

The not nice thing:
Turned in 478 Soldier's Boxes > 39 Officer Boxes > one measly General Box which gave me a lame Blunt.  I really don't understand the point of weapons that can't be chipped and are just going to collect up dust and waste space in inventory.

I never had luck in the old server and the new one doesn't like me either.
"Get in my way, and die."

On a separate note, I hope you feel better.  (>'.')>*

No comments:

Post a Comment