Thursday, April 4, 2013

Don't watch 速水 もこみち cooking before bedtime!

Too many late nights.  Time to get to bed.  ASAP.  But this cooking video made me hungry.  D:  /random

This time last year, I almost quit the game.  I knew coming in to this year, I would have even less time.  Between work, family, health, and study, there isn't a whole lot of time I have to play.  Looking back the last three months (yes, can you believe, we have been on this new host for three months and still they have not fixed or given us any information on whether weapons will be fixed), it's amazing the amount of work I have put in.

I've quested and got all the characters.  I got all the new symbol based stance books (last one is at level 20), even got two Diable books (mad farming on alts), and all four Cathy robot books (had help with Basement).  All that's left is leveling Heiran's Femme Fatale, saving 100 Essences for Marchetti's cube (which I have yet to decide whether to use my first ones towards Kano or get the cube first), and Viki's Trance Robo.

I have done a lot (even if it's nothing compared to the rest of my clan) in the last three months in between everything else that's going on.  No wonder I'm exhausted and getting sick all the time.  :\  I don't know how long I will last.  I do worry someday I will collapse for real.  Some sacrifice was worth it though.

I didn't do it all without assistance, both in the recent months and over the course of the past year.  In case something happens and I do end up quitting the game, there are people to be thanked for helping with raids and providing materials I was short on and donating to my collection (such as those 92e Barons) and overall support.

Thank you Alzeda (Elsie), VantzmartS (Vanty), Snowdream (Snowy), LaRochefoucauld (Shimmy), Rozaaz (Rozy aka Ritnberns), glic (Fox), Ophidiasteridae (Taichou), and many, many thanks to Code Name: SB (Soul Bringer?).

Let's see if Ferret survives another year.  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment