Monday, April 1, 2013

Titans & Olympians

o.o

Stayed up for reset to finish Marchetti quest, added to Character Card & Stance Tracker.
Two Bristia characters down, one more to go.  (Until JosephDominic and Chelsia joins us.)

SB takes care of everything.
(Just like Sect of Moonlight used to.)

Tora is "imma kirr u in ur sleep" emo.
Marchetti is "you're too stupid, 
you're giving me a headache" emo.
Also, Mar-Mar, one does not simply give a princess away.

Later in the evening I got started on Heyran quest.  (There seems to be a continuation of Marchetti quest, but I didn't bother with it for now.)  It took me four tries to get it right.  2m down the drain.

~First time I was simply stupid and didn't wait for the two guards at the gate to say "Zzz".
~Second time I got over zealous and red loli'd when I saw them "Zzz".  When I got to the next part I watched for a clearing through the guards and red loli'd.  But messed up and got detected.
~Third time I didn't use any red loli's and slowly zig zagged my way through the guards, but misstepped half way and got detected.
~Fourth time I think I simply got lucky, there was were some close calls near the end.  I almost cried of relief when Raven reached the end.  (Ferret cries when vis is being wasted because she's incompetent.)

Those guards are always moving.  Watch their patterns.
Stay away from their circles to avoid being detected!
I felt the right side gave the most leeway.

Not looking forward to Day 2 and Day 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment