Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cottontail

Some happy things.  :)

Exchanged costumes with Sewing Boxes the other day and got a new addition to the collection! Just a five more of the old Cash Shop costumes to go.  :D


Was able to get the two items related to crafting, so I permitted myself to buy a decently priced Lionel hair.  :x

Got a Elite Ziz Bracelet from BH Medusa!  Now I just need the fire and ice bracelet for the set.  :o

Also today, got a ELNr Wiz from Crow raid.  Which... is like omg finally!  Something from this raid!  Too bad it's only worth 10m now...  T.T

The only other times I've gotten anything of worth...  Last year I got a Whisper of Forest from Prison.  This year got a Constellation pistol recipe from BH Occulta and a Serpent Cannon from BH Minotaur.  Otherwise it's been Dullahan, Kobold, and Werebear stuff.  Oh!  And a General Plate recipe from ToC.  :p  (Where's my GCr???)

I also been meaning to write about my dear little pets.  ^.^

Coco ~ Romecio - Rome, Italy (quest)
Poppet ~ Venicio - Venice, Italy (quest)
Moppet ~ Milania - Milan, Italy (quest)
Panpan ~ Turincio - Turin, Italy (Halloween Box)
Rudolph ~ Riminia - Rimini, Italy (Christmas Event)
Cockatrice ~ Hugo - named after friend who gifted as birthday present (Cash Shop, gifted)
Sys ~ Felix - Felix the Cat (Letizia Shiny Box, gifted)
Black Dragon ~ Velskud from Dragon Nest (Alphabet Box Event)
Red Tiger ~ Watson from Sherlock Holmes (Halloween Event, gifted)
Pigling ~ Shirley as feminized name for Sherlock Holmes (Feso Shop, gifted)
Acorchado ~ Joey because JD wouldn't let me call him Joey! >O (Cash Shop, gifted)

I have an Arctic Wolf pet box, but I haven't gotten around to creating it.  Might consider naming it Murakumo from Zone-00.

Random Screen Cap: Liung Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment