Monday, September 30, 2013

Eat way out of pumpkin

It's the last day of the month!  A quick review of whether I actually accomplished any goals from last month's goal setting.

Back Alley Poor - Still working on it, goal is to reach 10,000 by end of November.

Strata LOE - Crafted!  Next Strata to be determined...

Masters - Shane (Liung), Alexia (Romina), Natalia (Soso), Bruno (Irawain) were promoted.  Maximilian (Veil) and Constantin (Kaisse) in the works.  Still trying to get Cordelia (Cathy SUM) to High Master.

Magic Leather Belt - No
Crafted Physical Necklace - No
(Earrings weren't on the list last month, but I think I need more of those too.)

TP Nephtys Crystals - Completed and got an Evil Ice!  Life schedule doesn't permit me to really be actively pursuing a second bracer...

Collection - Still looking for Dragon Shield, 100e Fire and Ice bracelets.

Costumes - Still looking for Spade Ensemble, Angie's Overalls, Thai Fighter, Desperado, and Bach.

Tanking - Only tanked once my whole career... up to Light Gemini in ToC with no dedicated WC team and three other DPSers (no debuff, no buff).

Random - Wants to buy a Montoro (Viscount) Ring since I have no luck at getting it from roulette.

Other news - There hasn't been any more Tigres runs, so might be awhile before I get medal for 5th floor.
My Farm has six plots for planting...  ^.^;
The Constellation Ice bracer keeps giving me lame chippings.  :\
Went to Montoro on Sunday; I lost count after 27th run, this one might or might not have been the 30th...

Screencaps I said I would post but never got around to...

Mr. Ion & Ms. Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment