Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Starbox

Been hard at work with bracelets.  ^.^;  Got my third Evil Weapon, which I ended up picking Ice Bracelet instead of Fire Bracelet (not sure how many more late night TP runs I can make though) and also crafted my third ever Constellation (such a noob!) also Ice Bracelet.

The most amazing and awesome crafting... is my first ever Strata Weapon.  *_*  It came out +6 3S.  Upgrading took two tries, the first time, it stayed +6 then it went to +7.  I feel very, very, very lucky on both accounts.  To have it come out crafted like it did, on something like a Strata...  *_*  And not have to try to upgrade a lot of times.  *_*  Lucky, lucky Ferret!


In other Ferrety news:

Went to another Montoro run this Sunday and WC'd at it.  Also WC'd at another raid which was kinda difficult bosses.

So far have Floor 1, 3, and 4 Hard version medals for Tigres Prison Raid.  ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment