Saturday, August 15, 2015

Character Files: 013-014-015

Vincent Rio - Grace Bernelli - Lorch Feurholden


This trio is part of the "Support" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

013: Vincent Rio - Frederic

Not really much to say about Rio, he's just another one of those buffers that gets taken around.  I remember when we had to get his stance book in Occulta and this was when you had to have all four Runes to get in, each costing 15 million vis, but there was a glitch this one time and a friend summoned us all in.  Rio is one of three lute characters and my dream was to have a triple lute team!  I always loved that he shoots out music notes out of his lute.

Blue Spiel the old school costume, I like the little hat that goes with it too!

I named him after Frederic Chopin, a music composer.  Simple as that!  ^^

014: Grace Bernelli - Rosaria

Besides being a buffer, Grace ended up being the character that is like the big sister to all the other characters because she helped to power level them!  No, she will not entertain any interviews about her relationship with Heiran.  :o

Ruby Summer Hair with Emerald Summer Costume, the color doesn't really suit her and the sunglasses are a bit funny, but we need more beach costumes!  Summers are short where I live...

Completely forgot why she was named Rosaria!

015: Lorch Feurholden - Dietric

Lorch's family is rather embedded in questlines.  :p  Sometimes he helps with Grace to level characters, but they don't respect him as much as a big brother.  He's kind of the red haired stepchild of this trio.

Every time I see this Lonely Goatherd costume, the Sound of Music song starts playing in my head.  It doesn't look too goat-herdy to me though!

At one point I thought about naming him Urahara from Bleach because his hat casted racoon eyes shadow on him.  But ended up naming him after Dietrich von Lohengrin from Trinity Blood.  He looks innocent on the outside, but there is something sinister deep within. o_o  Watch out for the quiet ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment