Sunday, August 30, 2015

Character Files: 058-059-060

Soso - Baek Ho - Irawan


This trio is part of the "Other" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

058: Soso - Natalia

I remember when a clannie would take their Soso the Ice Queen to freeze the Gluttony in the Crow Mission.

Iris Qipao because it makes her so Chinese?

Named after a classmate from six grade!  So uncreative.

059: Baek Ho - Julian

I don't really know his uses...  His name gets spelled Back Ho...  Sounds naughty.

Le Lion Noble because he's Korean?

No idea why I named him Julian, he doesn't even look like a Julian.  He looks like a young Kuchiki Byakuya in Bleach.

060: Irawan - Bruno

I think Ira is the most under appreciated Martial Artist.  But I don't know his use either.  ._.

Thai Fighter because he's Thai.  (No doubt about this.)

Was listening to Bruno Mars...  ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment