Monday, August 31, 2015

Character Files: 061-062-063

Gracielo - Reboldeaux Soldier Female - Reboldeaux Soldier Male



This trio is part of the "Other" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

061: Gracielo - Ricocio

Gracielo is probably the coolest (recruitable) Martial Artist, though I don't use him in any capacity.  D:  Rico has a sort of girl friend, Freesia, the Female Elementalist, but he tries to hide this fact, more for her sake than his, because her family wouldn't like that she's dating someone from "Riff Raff Row".  D:

2 Minutes to Midnight Costume and this would make it 11:58PM Costume?  Cost me an arm and a leg back in the day.  But it was worth it!  And where would he be without his pet iguana (who's really the boss here)?!

Rico's from Puerto Rico.  ^^;

062: Reboldeaux Soldier Female - Arcadia

I think the Reb Soldiers are under appreciated as defenders of Reb, our first city.

Superior Centurion has special built in stats.

Her name came from Acadia, a national park in Maine.  I added a "r" to it.

063: Reboldeaux Soldier Male - Raymond

I think the Reb Soldiers are under appreciated as defenders of Reb, our first city.

Superior Centurion has special built in stats.

I was picking a name that started with "R" and Raymond was it!

No comments:

Post a Comment