Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Character Files: 064-065-066

Ramiro - Tiburon - Viki Ernesto


This trio is part of the "Other" Characters grouping in my Quarters.

064: Ramiro - Gavin

One of the brats, I don't like them... but he's less annoying than the other one.

Superior Hurdy-Gurdy has special built in stats.

Named in honor of my Secret Guard when I first started, though it's Kevin, not Gavin.

065: Tiburon - Geoffrey

One of the brats, I don't like them... but he's more annoying than the other one.

Superior Hurdy-Gurdy has special built in stats.

Named in honor of my brother's Secret Guard when we first started, though it's Jeffrey, not Geoffrey.

066: Viki Ernesto - Renton

The poor kid, I swear, being put in the same grouping with these two brats, I really hope he doesn't get bad influence from them.  Felicia (Reckless Emilia) got some of his blood and cloned two more Vikis (Carlos and Ulrich).

Freesia the costume, not the Female Elementalist.

Named both after Renton Thurston in Eureka Seven and after the city in Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment